The APS School
                                                                                                                                                                                            Login | Signup The APS School
 
Navigation Menu
News & Events
Announcements
FG Girls public school
FG Boys Public school
FG Boys Public Secondary School
The School was established by the Cantt Board in 1954. The Federal Government nationalized the institution in 1975. In 1977 the management and control of the institution was taken over by Directorate of Army GHQ Rawalpindi Cantt. Now the strength is 1117. The School was being run with 20 sect
FG boys High school
The School was established by the Cantt Board in 1954. The Federal Government nationalized the institution in 1975. In 1977 the management and control of the institution was taken over by Directorate of Army GHQ Rawalpindi Cantt. The School was being run with 20 sections up to 2008, 4 x addit
FG Inter College
This college was initially proposed in 1985. Construction work commenced in 200 after laps of 16 years. Proper classes started in the year 2001. However, during the period 2000 to 2001, the classes were organized under the shade of trees for about one year.